Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £9 - £11
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for a Qualified Dental Nurse in the Worthing area. If you are looking for a new job in Dental Nursing then apply now. This is a permanent position that is full time.
The dental nurse is there to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery. They should adopt proficient surgery procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of surgery time. Provide excellent patient care, maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials. Adhering to at all times systems and protocols in line with company strategy, goals and values.
- Prepare examination and surgical rooms by sterilising instruments and moving equipment into place.
- Assist in updating and maintaining client dental records.
- Perform routine dental cleanings and assist in the performance of more complicated surgical procedures.
- Provide support to dentists, surgeons and staff as needed.
- Offer patients advice and materials necessary to maintain good dental health.
- Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintaining a surgically clean work environment.
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Qualifications: GDC registered, NEBDN or Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing.
- Experience: 2+ year working as a Dental Nurse in the UK.
- Compliance: CPD registered.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours, full time.
Working with Seven Dentistry
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dental Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.