Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £8.5 - £9
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for Dental Nurse to work within an established and popular practice in Watford.
As an Dental Nurse, you will work closely with the dentist, providing assistance throughout a patient’s visit. Assisting the dentist encompasses a wide range of procedures from preparing the various materials required and ensuring the proper instruments and equipment are available, to cleaning and sterilising the used instruments. Additional duties may include helping the dentist to record information about the patient’s oral health, processing radiographs and stock control.
- Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments.
- Maintaining dental operating equipment.
- Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place.
- Looking after patient records – including making notes when the dentist is examining a patient.
- Working closely with the dentist, responding quickly to requests and generally keeping the surgery ready for use.
- Qualifications: Need to qualified or trainee if on a course, if qualified need GDC number.
- Experience: Only having experience within working in a practice.
- Compliance: HCPC, DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license is preferred.
- Hours: Hours they’ll be working p/w Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30 and 8.30-4pm Fridays.
Working with Seven Dentistry:
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dental professional who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Dentistry’ on Google.