Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £12 - £15
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for a Dental Nurse Trainer to work within an exceptional practice in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
An opportunity for an experienced Dental Nurse Trainer to cover practices in the mixed practice group. A Dental Nurse Trainer is a qualified dental care Professional with minimum 5year teaching experience. They will provide training and support to all practice teams to ensure that they are competent and informed and sign off trainee Dental Nurses as competent following their initial phase of training.
They will provide support to all trainee nurses though out their training to their final qualification to NEBDN. They will also provide an online teaching course to the Trainee Nurses. They will make regular visits to all practices to ensure that high standards are maintained throughout the company and to identify and address any weaknesses he Dental Nurse Trainer will ensure that all dental nurses in the practices are working under GDC guidelines. They will complete regular observations/ reviews on all Dental Nurses in the business.
- Complete induction of all new trainee dental nurses in the clinical environment.
- Ensure that all trainee Dental Nurses are visited on a weekly basis or that an identified registered Dental Nurse is available to support.
- Provide one to one training of trainee Dental Nurses as required.
- Deliver training to practice teams as required.
- To create and run an online teaching programme for Dental Nurses.
- To observe practices and procedures with regard to nursing within the practice and make recommendations on the same to Practice Managers and Training Manager as appropriate.
- Devise and deliver short presentations in staff/team meeting.
- Review and report back regarding any difficulties with training.
- Become familiar with all requirements to ensure compliance among trainees.
- Assisting prior to inspections if required.
- Qualifications: Level 5 teaching qualification.
- Experience: Up-to-date knowledge of legislation relevant to training of the dental nurse team and PCT/CQC requirements.
- Compliance: GDC Registered.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Dentistry:
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dental Nurse Trainer who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.