Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £26000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for a Dental Practice Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity in Oxford in the Oxfordshire area.
A fantastic opportunity for a experienced Practice Manager whose is dedicated to quality patient care and committed to excellence.
- Day to day running of the practice, a fast-paced environment that requires a friendly and professional approach
- Providing support and on-going development to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff
- Managing the clinical governance system and maintaining practice policies
- Compliance and upkeep of CQC regulations
- Management of both patient lists and UDA’s for clinicians
- Financial management of the practice including: banking, authorising invoices, producing reports, P&L and working towards a budget
- Management of all Non-Clinical staff including: Rotas, Appraisals as well as inductions
- Promoting a team environment that is committed to executing a first-class service
To have managerial experience within Dentistry sector.
Must have experience working in mixed dental practices, offering both NHS and private treatment.
Compliance: GDC Registration Desirable but not essential.
Travel: To travel to and from work independently.
Hours: Full time. £26-£35+k dependent on experience
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dental professional who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.