Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £9 - £10
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for a Dental Receptionist in the Twickenham area in South West London. If you are looking for a new opportunity then apply now.
Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
Provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
The dental receptionist will provide full clerical support to both surgery and patients and operate the computer/appointments system. Welcome patients and their visitors in to the practice in a friendly and professional manner either in person or via the telephone. Receive patients from surgery at the reception area.
- To have a thorough knowledge of all Practice procedures.
- To work in accordance of written protocols
- Pulling/filing notes for surgeries and update as necessary
- Filing post in medical records
- Fax and photocopy as requested
- Taking receipt of monies and recording it correctly on patients’ notes.
- Receiving patients consulting with members of Practice team
- Be able to cover all reception position as necessary
- Process appointment requests for today future appointments from patients by telephone and in person.
- Deal with visits requests
- Registrations of new patients – computer data entry and dental records.
- Process patients change of address – computer data and dental records.
- Have working knowledge of telephone system.
- Ensure building security – have thorough knowledge of doors/windows/alarm.
- Any other tasks allocated by managers
- Qualifications: Ideally trained on Dental Software, SOE, Exact etc
- Experience: 1+ year working as a Dental Receptionist in the UK is desirable.
- Compliance: NA
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dental Receptionist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.