Consultant: Jesse Miller
Salary: £400 - £400
Job Status: Temporary / part time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Dentist who is passionate about providing excellent dental care and the delivery of clean safe care. This post will be within an extremely well respected practice based in Southampton.
The practice are looking for a Dentist, who can ideally start as soon as possible, on a part time basis, for three days a week. The contract will be ongoing, and a day rate could be considered.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class Dentistry in an incredible working environment.
– Five Surgery Practice.
– Established Patient List.
– Software of Excellence.
– Fully Computerised.
– Digital X-rays.
– Rotary Endo.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for dental employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update.
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.