Consultant: Jesse Miller
Salary: £400 - £400
Job Status: Temporary / part time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Dentist who is passionate about providing excellent dental care and the delivery of clean safe care. This post will be within an extremely well respected practice based in Newton Abbot, Devon.
The practice are looking for a Dentist, who can ideally start from April 2019, for two days per week, Tuesday’s and Friday’s. The contract will be on an ongoing basis. UDA and day rates to be considered.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class Dentistry in an incredible working environment.
– Examine and diagnose patients via routine check-ups and tools such as x-ray machines.
– Consult with patients about dental options to discuss treatment of the mouth and teeth.
– Keep accurate records of patient visits, diagnosis and treatment.
– Implement clinical treatment of mouth and teeth conditions such as gum disease and tooth decay.
– Maintain sanitary environment for patient care and examination.
Qualifications: BDS Dentistry or equivalent required.
Experience: Must have experience working in mixed dental practices, offering both NHS and private treatment.
Compliance: GDC Registration. NHS Performer Number. Proof of right to work and live in the UK.
– Two Surgery Practice.
– Established Patient List.
– Fully Computerised.
– Support from Experienced Practice Team.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for dental employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update.
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250.
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dentist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.