Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £400 - £400
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Locum dentist within the Grimsby area in Lincolnshire. If you are looking for a passionate dentist then apply now.
As a Locum Dentist you will have to provide excellent dental care and the delivery of clean safe care. Ideally the candidate needs to be experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class care Dentistry in an incredible working environment. Within the practice there is 3 surgery practices, an established client list, System for dentists (SfD), fully computerised and a modern working environment as well as support from an experienced team. The position is due to start immediately, full time and part time will be considered and the practice are flexible with days. The contract will be on an ongoing basis, UDA and day rates to be considered.
- Examine and diagnose patients via routine check-ups and tools such as x-ray machines.
- Consult with patients about dental options to discuss treatment of the mouth and teeth.
- Keep accurate records of patient visits, diagnosis and treatment.
- Implement clinical treatment of mouth and teeth conditions such as gum disease and tooth decay.
- Maintain sanitary environment for patient care and examination.
- Qualifications: BDS Dentistry or equivalent required.
- Experience: Must have experience working in mixed dental practices, offering both NHS and private treatment.
- Compliance: NHS Performer Number and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time or part time considered, working days are flexible.
Working with Seven Dentistry:
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dental professional who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.