Consultant: Josh Hitter
Salary: £25000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
An exciting opportunity to become a part of our team as a Practice manager (full time) has arisen.We are a patient-focused, fully computerized, NHS and private dental practice situated in Stevenage.We like to provide the best possible care to our patients, whether that is the best evidence based care or latest technology or simply great service throughout the patient journey. Our approach is gentle, open and honest. It is our aim to make sure that patients have an exceptional experience every time they visit and that they have received the best we would want to deliver to our own family and friends.
We are moving soon from our current location being 3surgery to old town Stevenage(5minutes distance) to being a 5 surgery practice. The new practice is very modern, newly refurbished grade 2 listed building ground floor with disable access and easy parking space availability.
We are looking for a manager who shares the same ethos we do for a patient-centred practice, to continue managing our team and practice, and help us give back to the community
- Motivated, organised, reliable and have a strong sense of commitment
- An effective leader & team player who has a can do and lead by example attitude.
- Who can drive the team, with strong relationship building skills with staff as well as patients.
- Enjoys interaction with people
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service and communication skills and telephone manner
- Empathetic, friendly and caring
- Working knowledge of NHS Dentistry preferably Dental nursing Qualifications
- Diligent, proactive and always one step ahead
- Good computer skills
- Well presented, reliable , supportive & professional.
- Good working knowledge of what it takes to be a compliant CQC and NHS and Private practice
- Have experience in private practice or a knowledge of what it involves, and where dentistry is going
- Strong business / managerial skills / marketing.
- Looking for new challenge with a long-term outlook
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of a 5surgery practice
- Managing and motivating staff
- Managing the clinical governance system and maintaining practice policies
- Working in a fully computerised practice using SOE software
- Compliance with CQC regulations and focusing to become and CQC registered manager
- Stock and inventory control
- Management of dentist’s diaries and UDA targets
- Financial management of the practice
- Induction of support staff and dentists