Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £18000 - £25000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Dentistry is looking for a Qualified Dental Nurse in the Surrey area. If you are looking for a new job in Dental Nursing then apply now.
As a Dental Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness, control of infection, reception work, instrument decontamination, processing patient records and general dental support for all senior staff.
- To perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting each orthodontist in all orthodontic procedures, in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC.
- To establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the team.
- To liaise with the Clinical and Practice Manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions.
- To assist at the reception and perform other clerical duties if required.
- To take reasonable care for her own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by her actions at work.
- Key Attributes the practice are looking for:
Adaptability & Flexibility
- Qualifications: GDC registered, NEBDN or Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing is preferable but not compulsory.
- Experience: 1+ year working as a Dental Nurse in the UK.
- Compliance: CPD registered.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
Working with Seven Dentistry
Established in 2011, Seven Dentistry is a leading provider of dental professionals to public and private practices across the UK. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with dentists and dental staff across all levels.
Seven Dentistry is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of dentistry; including Practice Managers, Associate Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Dental Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Dentistry. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.