Here at Seven Education, we recognise that every role is part of an ongoing career. We take the time to get to know our teaching candidates, from their qualifications to their aspirations, to make sure we’re matching you with a role that will both aid your career progression and make you happy.
Whether you’re looking for temp teaching support contracts or long term teaching jobs, we provide a friendly and effective education recruitment service that’s tailored to you.
Why Apply With Seven Education?
We believe in providing a personal service that’s focused on you and your needs. Rather than filing your CV away amongst thousands of others and submitting you for unsuitable roles, we’ll assign you a dedicated education consultant who will personally manage your teaching job hunt.
If you’re put forward for a teaching position, it will be because we’ve hand-picked you for the role based on your unique skills, qualifications, and aspirations — and because we know you’ll love your new workplace.
We also offer ongoing support throughout your career, from our award-winning digital payroll system to help whenever you’re ready to take the next steps in your education career.
Industry expertise combined with a personal touch is not the only thing which ensures we stand out from the crowd. We also offer a range of helpful extras designed to support the teaching staff we work with.
- Exclusive rates – We want to work with the best teachers in the UK, which is why we offer some of the best rates in the industry.
- £250 referral bonus – Refer a candidate to us, and for every successful recruitment, we’ll send you £250.
- Smarter payroll – Our smart PayTech system ensures you’re paid accurately every single time.
- Simple compliance – Don’t faff with compliance documents. Send your scans once and we’ll store everything securely on file ready for your next application.
- 24/7 support – Every teacher knows that hometime is rarely the end of the working day. Our team is on hand 24/7 for help, information, and support.