Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22917 - £38633
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: Main Pay Scale (with the possibility of a TLR payment)
Contract type: Full time or part time, permanent
Start date: September 2018
We are a mixed grammar school with an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to teach economics (with some business studies).
We can offer you
- a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” -HMI)
- a strong commitment to your own professional development.
- The chance of a substantial proportion of A level teaching
We would like you
- to be an outstanding teacher with a strong commitment to improving the life chances of young people
- to have high expectations of yourself and our students
- to be flexible, adaptable and able to contribute to enrichment activities.
We have no age or experience profile in mind and can offer a TLR to a suitably experienced candidate.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested, then please call and ask for the Education department.