Consultant: Oliver Dunlop
Salary: £17000 - £22000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Administrator to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular school in Stevenage.
A successful candidate will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- provide administrative support to a team of lecturers, tutors or teachers
- manage the student life cycle from registration/admission to graduation/leaving
- work with academic boards, governing bodies and task groups
- assist with recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities
- draft and interpret regulations
- deal with queries and complaints procedures
- coordinate examination and assessment processes
- maintain high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures
- use information systems and prepare reports and statistics for both internal and external use
- participate in the development of future information systems
- contribute to policy and planning
- manage budgets and ensure financial systems are followed
- purchase goods and equipment, and process invoices
- supervise other administrative staff
- communicate with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students
- organise and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities.
- Qualifications: Having a degree may also help you stand out from other applicants. It’s useful to have qualifications in areas such as business administration
- Experience: Some formal office experience is required for most jobs and previous experience in public sector administration can increase your chances of getting a job.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 32 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.