Consultant: Marvin Isebor
Salary: £16000 - £20000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Baby Room Practitioner to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular nursery in Midlands.
As a Baby Room Nursery Practitioner working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training & development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your responsibilities as Baby Room Nursery Practitioner will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Responsible for providing high quality of teaching & learning to the children
- To act as a key person to a small group of children, keeping records and recording observations, liaising closely with parents/carers
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum, in-line with the latest EYFS and Ofsted regulations
- To liaise with management, social services, and other professionals as necessary
- Qualifications: Level 3 in Childcare or Equivalent.
- Experience: 1+ in an Early Years Setting.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full-Time, Monday – Friday (40 hours p/w alternative shifts 07.30-16.30 / 09:00-18:00).
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.