Consultant: Charlotte Steward
Salary: £12800 - £19500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Day Care Nursery Staff
Seven Education is looking for experienced early year’s staff to work as a full time members of a great team within an established and popular day care nursery near Tonbridge, Kent. The ideal candidates will have a minimum level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent along with up to date early year’s knowledge and a real passion and commitment to working with young children.
The day care nursery are looking for both Level 2/3 practitioners as well as a pre-school room leader.
- Following care routines
- Complete planning, observations and next steps
- Complete learning journals, tracking documents, progress summaries and checks
- Providing activities including setting up and clearing away
- Being a key person
- Cleaning responsibilities
- Completing supervisions
- Managing practitioners and addressing issues
- Creating rota’s and systems such as whose turn it is to complete the planning or to clean up lunch
- Ensuring the room is the most effective in layout and resources as it can be to support development
- Dealing with parental concerns
- Supporting practitioners
- Qualifications: Level 2 childcare or above / or equivalent.
- Experience: Up to date early year’s knowledge.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent starting ASAP.
- Pay: £12,800 – £19500
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.