Consultant: Charlotte Steward
Salary: £30603 - £42831
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Deputy Head Teacher
Seven Education are looking for a Deputy Headteacher to work as a Permanent member of staff within a small established Catholic Primary School in Maidenhead. The school are keen to hear from practicing Catholic’s with experience teaching KS2 year groups as the role with be part teaching based.
You will be expected to support, hold accountable, develop and lead a team of staff to ensure high standards of teaching and learning and the wellbeing of staff and students within the Curriculum and School, so that students make appropriate progress. The role will also involve teaching with KS2 for approximately 3 days per week.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to KS2 pupils.
- Have a proven track record in school leadership and making a difference.
- Have a passion for pedagogy and be as focussed on the foundations of learning
- Be an excellent communicator and have outstanding emotional intelligence
- Have a strong team ethical and moral purpose
- Have a strong vision for education and high aspirations for pupils and staff
- Believe in and demonstrate the value of visible leadership throughout the school and the community
- Be willing to contribute their skillset and work with staff to improve outcomes for all trust pupils
- Qualifications: QTS or equivalent, leadership qualifications would be an advantage.
- Experience: Experience teaching KS4 along with leadership responsibilities.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
- Salary: £30,603 – £42,831
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.