Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £23000 - £26000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular Nursery in Huddersfield.
Work alongside the Nursery Manager to ensure the effective daily management of the centre and the nursery in accordance with Company Policy; OFSTED guidelines and other relevant legislation. KPIS developed to support
- Ensure the safety, security and well-being of all children registered with all sites.
- Support the manager to recruitment, management, training and discipline of all staff alongside Lesley Credland and Anna Robinson.
- Monitor and ensure all agreed company quality and safety standards are maintained in all sites always
- Work with the Manager to oversee risk assessments.
- Organise and plan for trips for the nursery children of all ages.
- Organise and plan for external parties to attend and offer new opportunities for learning to all children.
- This includes links with doctors, dentists, nurses, dance teachers, language teachers etc allowing children to understand the world better and create new opportunities. You could develop extracurricular classes for children to attend and develop their joy of learning and developing from an early age.
- You will need to work with the nursery manager to monitor the day to day financial operations within the nursery in order to fulfil occupancy and financial objectives.
- Feedback information to the nursery manager and Director team at regular intervals.
- Qualifications: Level 3 early years or above.
- Experience: 2+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.