Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £9.8 - £12.56
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular nursery in the Newbury area.
Nursery managers provide day care for babies and young children from birth to five years old. Duties would include:
- creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
- supervising activity-planning to make sure children’s needs are met
- working closely with parents and/or carers, giving them a high standard of customer service, including regular progress reports
- working with colleagues and other professionals to make sure that children’s needs are met
- making sure that equipment, such as furniture and toys, is in good condition
- recruiting and inducting suitably qualified and experienced staff
- supporting and developing the nursery team
- managing a budget
- arranging marketing and publicity materials
- creating management reports, and maintaining staff and child records
- running the centre in line with environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- Qualifications:Level 3 in Childcare or Equivalent.
- Experience:2+ in a Managerial Nursery Setting.
- Compliance:Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel:UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full-Time, Monday – Friday (40 hours p/w).
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.