Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22000 - £34491
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are currently looking for an experienced Design & Technology teacher who must be able to teach Key Stage 5.
The position is for immediate; through to Easter but potentially through to the end of summer term.
The work will be predominantly Key Stage 4 and 5 in Graphics, Resistant Materials and Product Design.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assessment, Recording and Reporting
- Operating/Strategic Planning
- Curriculum Provision
- Curriculum Development
- Staff Development
- Quality Assurance
The Candidate must:
- Be able to support the school’s Catholic ethos
- Hold relevant QTS/Teaching Qualifications
- Hold a relevant degree
- Have sound subject knowledge
- Must have good ICT knowledge
- Have the ability to teach more than one Key Stage
- A sense of humour/ability to work as a team
- Use of data
- Recognise and take account of the richness and diversity of the school’s community
- Build and maintain effective relationships with parents, carers and the community to enhance the education of the pupils