Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £30000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Hours of Work: 8:30am – 6:30pm These hours may be relaxed to 9.00 am to 5.00 pm outside of term time.
Salary: £30,000 – £42,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Holiday Entitlement: 40 days (excluding Bank Holidays) per annum.
- Student Welfare – Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the students
- Student Supervision – Pastoral and academic support to roughly 50 Students
- Teaching – approx. 12 Hours P/W
- Student Discipline
- Student Recruitment
- Liaison with external Bodies
- Planning and implementation – Assist members of the SMT with the development, implementation and review of the College Development Plan.
- Event Planning
- General assisting of senior staff with day to day activities.
- A good first degree
- Record of Continuous Professional Development in curricular and/or pastoral matters
- Experience of dealing with curricular and pastoral issues
- Experience of strategic development planning
- Involvement in and support for the promotion of extracurricular activities
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Powers of diplomacy and persuasion
- An ability to include others and develop a teamwork ethos
- An ability to monitor and evaluate
- An ability to see through a task from beginning to end
- Awareness of likely future developments at Key Stage 4 and post 16 levels
- Awareness of university entrance procedures and criteria
- Personal competencies and qualities
- Positive attitude to use of authority and maintaining student discipline
- An ability to react quickly and show leadership when faced with unforeseen circumstances
- An ability to strike a good rapport with staff, parents and students – Firmness, resolve, tolerance and patience
- Willingness to work beyond normal office hours, particularly at times of peak workload
- Being a positive role mode
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested, then please call and ask for the Education department.