Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £28800 - £38963
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an experienced and qualified (QTS) Early Years Teacher to work as a full time member of staff within an established and popular Preschool in North West London. The role is to start in September. The ideal candidate will have QTS or equivalent but EYTS / EYPS will also be considered, along with up to date early year’s knowledge and experience teaching preschool aged students.
You will be expected to plan and deliver well-organised and engaging lessons / learning activities consistently. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- To undertake the requirements of the EYFS
- To plan work regularly with other members of the EYFS staff
- To work closely in a team with other teachers and assistants
- To stimulate and encourage pupils to achieve excellence in their work
- To ensure that the children have a stimulating environment in which to work
- To mark and assess pupils’ work in line with School and Departmental Policy and to record assessments in a clear and useful way
- To ensure a high standard of display work on classroom boards always
- To ensure that the requirements of any IEPs are met
- To look after the well-being and pastoral needs of the children in your form
- To communication effectively and regularly with parents and other staff
- To liaise with the Head of Pre-Prep where necessary
- To keep the Head of Pre-Prep informed of any pupil who may be experiencing difficulties in your form
- Qualifications: QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or EYTS /EYPS.
- Experience: Up to date early year’s knowledge and teaching experience.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time
- Pay: £27,596 – £38,963
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.