Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £35000 - £52000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Educational Psychologist to work as a Permanent member of staff within an established and respected local authority in East London.
Main grade EP role will be a mix of statutory and non statutory work across a patch of schools and colleges . On occasion there is some preschool work as required as well as training opportunities and CPD .
- To provide a service of consultation, assessment, advice, planning and development work to a patch of schools
- To provide a service of consultation, assessment, advice, and planning to early years settings and the parents and carers of children attending them as required
- To provide advice to the local authority, including statutory psychological advice as required by the SEN legislation and Code of Practice
- To contribute to a programme of CPD and other work to develop the capacity of schools to promote the achievement and wellbeing of children and young people provided by the Educational Psychology Service
- Qualifications: A postgraduate qualification in Educational Psychology
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as an Educational Psychologist in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. HCPC Registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Flexible hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.