Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £20 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
EHC Officer | £20 – £25 P/H | Northamptonshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
EHC Officers are critical roles in the locality statutory process teams. The service have 4 teams and 2 vacant posts.
- To fulfil the local authority’s statutory duties in respect of children with special educational needs and Education, Health and Care Plans.
- To manage a team of Case Workers and administrative support staff responsible for an area of the county.
- To take an active role in implementing the local strategy for SEN. Where appropriate, to undertake research and development activities which contribute to the development of areas related to the implementation of the local strategy for SEN.
- To play a significant role in monitoring pupil progress and to contribute towards the strategic development of the county SEN provision.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.