Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22467 - £42498
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you an experienced and qualified engineering teacher looking for your new and exciting role within an Upper School and College
Seven Education is currently working with an Upper School and College based in South Devon who are looking to appoint a passionate engineering teacher to join their successful staffing team.
They pride themselves on being a truly wonderful place to work and a fantastic place for students to learn, restless for further improvement, challenging staff and students to go further, be better and achieve more, its paramount for them that every child leaves with a full set of qualifications in all of their subjects that will act as keys to unlock every door of opportunity they come across in their adult lives.
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
Experience of teaching Engineering (DT) from KS4 to A Level
– Hold a valid QTS or be overseas trained
– A proven record of classroom progression
– Available from September- Experience of teaching engaging lessons
Your daily duties will consist of the following;
– Liaising with senior staff when required
– Providing a positive environment in which students can learn
– Planning and delivering science lessons to the highest standard
– Establishing and maintaining discipline in the class
– Being a positive role model at all times
– Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out
– Monitoring student progression on a daily basis
We offer our students a professional technical education with the opportunity for all year-round work experience, enrichment activities and real-life challenge projects. Therefore, any interests beyond your core subject to help enrich the learning of our students and the drive to be an integral part of our school development would be beneficial.
A commitment to developing your own skills and working collaboratively along with an awareness of Safeguarding, Preventing Extremism and SMSC are essential.
The pay rate in place for this fantastic opportunity is MPS / UPS dependant on experience, This role is due to start in September 2018.
If you would like more information on this role then please contact Sean at Seven Education.