Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £16000 - £22000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
The School is looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational full-time Teacher who, under the guidelines of EYFS. A sense of humour and ability to be a committed team member are essential requirements. This is a fulltime position
The main areas of responsibility are:
- To undertake the requirements of the EYFS
- To plan work regularly with other members of the EYFS staff
- To work closely in a team with other teachers and assistants
- To stimulate and encourage pupils to achieve excellence in their work
- To ensure that the children have a stimulating environment in which to work
- To mark and assess pupils’ work in line with School and Departmental Policy and to record assessments in a clear and useful way
- To ensure a high standard of display work on classroom boards always
- To ensure that the requirements of any IEPs are met
- To look after the well-being and pastoral needs of the children in your form
- To communication effectively and regularly with parents and other staff
- To liaise with the Head of Pre-Prep where necessary
- To keep the Head of Pre-Prep informed of any pupil who may be experiencing difficulties in your form
- The Ideal Candidate should:
- Have attained QTS
You will be working alongside one of the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer some of the highest pay rates in the UK. Making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
What else can you expect from Seven Education
Free DBS Update
Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
£250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.