Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22917 - £33824
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
KS1 /KS2 Teachers
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, motivated and innovative teachers to join our friendly and supportive team of staff. We can offer:
- A forward-thinking school committed the development of every child
- Continuing professional development and PPA with your Year Group team
- Well behaved, well-motivated children who love to learn
You will be committed to ensuring all children enjoy learning and make good progress and in addition:
- you will have excellent subject knowledge and be able to reflect on your practice;
- you will have high expectations for achievement and behaviour;
- you will be able to create a stimulating learning environment and culture;
- you will love working and sharing in a team of dedicated professionals;
- you will love the opportunity to be involved in the development of our own Forest
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced disclosure from
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested, then please call and ask for the Education department.