Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £125 - £165
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Science Teacher | £Neg | Harrow
We are looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Science to teach GCSE level.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about Science and develop pupils’ love of the subject
- Be an inspirational teacher with excellent subject knowledge
- Be committed to the promotion and delivery of outstanding teaching and learning Value every individual pupil and encourage them to fulfil their potential
- Be committed to raising achievement Be able to work well as part of a team Be well organised Have experience of teaching at all secondary key stages.
We are the area’s Education Other Than at School (EOTAS) service. We are a Service consisting of a Pupil Referral Unit, Hospital Education, Home Tuition and an outreach Inclusion Support Team, providing education for pupils from 5-16 covering the four Key Stages. The Centre takes in pupils from all local Schools and the neighbouring boroughs.
This post will be until the end of the school year with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance. Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested, then please call and ask for the Education department.