Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22467 - £38633
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
.JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY: To contribute to the development of a strong, effective school with an emphasis on promoting a culture of educational excellence, within a caring and secure environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
- A degree qualification in relevant subject.
- Qualified Teacher Status or working towards qualification.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Track record of delivering ‘outstanding’ teaching.
- Successful delivery of sustained outstanding attainment and achievement.
- Innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
- Partnership and team working.
- Ability to teach to GCSE standard.
- Ability to deliver effective and outstanding learning and teaching in the classroom.
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of classroom and behaviour management.
- Knowledge of curricula, specifications and assessment criteria in main subject area.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands.
- Ability to set clearly articulated targets, to track progress and adopt strategies towards achieving them.
- Ability to use ICT and technology in the classroom to deliver engaging lessons and monitor student progress effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively, articulately and sensitively with a range of groups and individuals.
- Ability to provide pastoral support to young people in a form group setting.
- Commitment to delivering after-school and pre-exam sessions as required as well as enrichment opportunities for learners.
- Highly organised, literate and articulate.
- A passionate belief in the school’s mission statement.
- A strong belief in the value of education in developing citizens.
- Highest levels of professional and personal integrity.
- A strong commitment to inclusion and overcoming barriers to learning and achievement.
- Personal resilience, persistence and perseverance.
- Commitment to the pursuit of continuous professional development by oneself and others.
- Sympathetic to and supportive of the Muslim faith, ethos and designation of the school.
- Ability to teach at A Level Standard