Consultant: Marvin Isebor
Salary: £63806 - £73903
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking fill the role of a Head of School. A successful candidate is expected to be a permanent member of staff within an established and popular school in Midlands.
To support, hold accountable, develop and lead a team of staff to ensure high standards of teaching and learning and the wellbeing of staff and students within the Curriculum and School, so that students make appropriate progress.
- Have a proven track record in school leadership and making a difference.
- Have a passion for pedagogy and be as focussed on the foundations of learning as on innovation
- Be an excellent communicator and have outstanding emotional intelligence
- Have a strong team ethical and moral purpose
- Have a strong vision for education and high aspirations for pupils and staff
- Believe in and demonstrate the value of visible leadership throughout the school and the community
- Be willing to contribute their skillset to a wider academy multi trust and work with our team of headteachers to improve outcomes for all trust pupils
- Qualification to the equivalent of a University Degree.
- Preferably 1+ year of experience as a Head/ Senior Leadership member of staff in the UK.
- Knowledge and understanding of the sectors curriculum
- Experience in managing and motivating a team of staff
- Experience of using a range of teaching and learning strategies for whole classes, individuals and groups which stimulate, challenge, engage and motivate students
- Knowledge of how to give positive and targeted support to students with special educational needs
- Relevant CPD over last three years
- Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
- Full time
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.