Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £17000 - £21000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity as a class teacher Seven Education are looking for someone who would be keen to take on the challenge of teaching Ks1 / Ks2 students.
Class teacher – Park Royal, West London
Permanent role on – September 2018
Single form Entry School with great teacher support
Open to all Qualified and unqualified Teachers
About the School – Park Royal, West London
Have an inclusive approach towards every member of the community. It offers broader academic opportunities such as free Numeracy and Literacy functional skills sessions for adults with English as additional language free of charge, homework club for less able children, advance classes for gifted and talented children along with a range of extracurricular activities to help all learners achieve the maximum expectations in the areas they are most interested in e.g. Art, Public Speaking, dance, drama and sport activities.
To encourage an inclusive curriculum for children from various socio-economic background, Advance Education offers:
- Support for orphans such as free afterschool club and tuition fees exemption) – (3 orphans on roll). Criteria must be met through screening
- Family discount for children with more than one sibling
- Maths and English Functional skills for Adults – Free of charge (18 on roll)
- Literacy and Numeracy classes for adults – Free of Charge (12 on roll)
- Promoting healthy food and healthy living classes for children and adults
- Organising regular sport activities by encouraging young children and adult to participate in variety of sports e.g cross-country/basketball/table tennis.
- Arranging community get together such as regular family fun day and bazar.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested, then please call and ask for the Education department.