Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22467 - £33824
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven are looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Classroom Teacher to join an Ofsted Good rated school.
The successful candidate will be committed to developing the academy to achieve educational excellence and to further develop the distinctive Christian character of educational provision and the academy community.
- Passionate about learning and keen to make a difference?
- Highly motivated and an excellent role model to others?
- Able to work positively in partnership with parents and the community?
- Keen to benefit from the opportunity to work alongside our colleagues with the Multi /Academy Trust
- Have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and children
- Have excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
- Value high quality professional development with a comprehensive support package for NQT’s and RQT’s.
You will be working alongside one of the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer some of the highest pay rates in the UK. Making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven Education
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven