Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £120 - £180
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a KS2 Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff (with the option of becoming permanent) within an established and popular primary school in East Acton.
You will take on very small classes as either a year 3 & 4 teacher or a year 5 & 6 teacher. Each class will have no more than 7 children and there will be plenty of breaks in your teaching day s the children will also go to stage classes regularly.
- To plan, prepare and teach the National Curriculum in line with statutory requirements and the school?s schemes of work, ensuring teaching of the highest standard.
- To create a stimulating, organised, interactive and informative learning environment that encourages each child to achieve their potential.
- To engage in enquiry-based learning as part of the school?s approach to strategic improvement in order to maintain and develop a teaching and learning environment of the highest standard.
- To work co-operatively as part of a year team, including planning work for support staff.
- To monitor and assess pupils? work, using these assessments to inform planning and set targets that promote continuity and progression.
- To ensure the individual needs of the pupils are met through differentiated work, allowing for the highest standards to be achieved by all.
- To work in partnership with parents and other members of staff to promote the wellbeing and educational progress of each pupil.
- To follow school policies under the direction of the head teacher and SLMT.
- To maintain good order and discipline within the class, in line with the school?s behaviour policy.
- To actively take part in professional development, sharing expertise and experiences as required.
- To actively extend own professional learning via collaborative study, attendance at INSET and reading to keep abreast of new developments.
- To take an active role as a curriculum leader.
- Work alongside other members of staff to review and innovate the curriculum.
- To follow guidance and support from members of the leadership team in relation to utilising opportunities for further career development.
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.