Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £70 - £90
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work as a temp supply until the end of September. You will be a member of staff within an established and popular school in Mitcham. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with SEN students.
An independent specialist co-educational day school providing primary and early year’s education for learners, aged 4 to 11 years with an autism spectrum disorder (including Aspergers syndrome) and associated social and communication difficulties. Many of our learners have complex needs and behaviour associated with their autism.
- To work alongside the class teacher, HLTA and/or support staff with individuals or groups of pupils
- To contribute to creating a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment
- Take a lead role in the organisation and development of a specialist focus area within the school
- Promote equality, treating everyone with dignity
- Ensure high standards of behaviour at all times
- Supporting Class teachers to offer a broad-based, appropriate curriculum
- Assisting with the supervision of children outside of classroom activities e.g. meal times and recreation times
- Qualifications: GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience: An understanding of/interest in autism
- Experience of working with children or vulnerable adults in an education or care setting
- Compliance:Proof of ability to work and live in the UK and DBS.
- Travel:The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours:To start ASAP, Full time, term time only
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.