Consultant: Charlotte Steward
Salary: £17525 - £21525
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Level 3 Teaching Support Assistant
Seven Education is looking for a Pre-School Teaching Assistant to work as a full time, permanent member of staff within an established and popular Pre-School school in West Hampstead, London. The school caters for children between the ages of 2 years up to 7 years. The role will be 5 days per week 47 weeks per year, starting in September. The ideal candidate will have a minimum level 3 Qualification in childcare or equivalent along with early years or TA experience.
You will be expected to support the education of the whole child, including all learners, achieving high standards. Implement a broad, balanced and appropriate curriculum to enable each pupil to achieve their potential.
- Be an experienced Early years assistant with Equivalent NVQ3 or higher
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Have a thorough up-to-date knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Established professional relationship with children and families
- Be a reflective practitioner
- A sound knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
- Thorough understanding of the development and learning needs of young children
- Knowledge of health and safety issues relevant to this age group
- Motivation to work with young children
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuous updating of own skills
- Models good practice and engages in self-reflection
- Organised, self-disciplined, reliable and conscientious
- Inspiring and influential
- Good attendance
- Sense of humour
- Be presentable at all times
- Committed to working as a team
- Positive in approach
- Qualifications: Level 3 Childcare or equivalent.
- Experience: Early years or Teaching Assistant experience.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, between the hours of 8:00am until 5:45pm Mon-Fri, 47 weeks per year.
- Pay: £17,525 – £21,525 (negotiable depending on experience)
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.