Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £500 - £550
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are looking for a locum Educational Psychologist to work with the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. The hiring manager is looking for a locum who can ideally commit to anything between 2-5 days per week. The day rate will range from £500 – £550 per day. This role falls inside of IR35.
To use psychology to promote the development of all children and young people within the context of home, school and community. The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Educational Psychology Service aims to provide an accessible, efficient, high quality professional service, which is sensitive to the needs of its consumers.
- Provide a service to a designated community of children and young people aged 0 to 19 years, their parents, carers, teachers and other concerned professionals.
- Consult, assess and advise on the needs of individuals or groups of children and young people.
- Plan and develop interventions jointly with parents, carers, teachers and concerned others; deliver direct interventions as appropriate.
- Where appropriate contribute psychological Advice to the Education Authority (Education Act 1996).
- Qualifications: Qualified Educational Psychologist.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as an EP in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. HCPC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Flexible.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.