Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £500 - £500
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are currently looking for a locum Educational Psychologist to work in Lambeth. This role is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £500.00 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company). The hiring manager is happy to consider candidates who can work anything from 2 – 5 days per week.
To deliver an effective educational psychology service to schools and the Local Authority by providing advice and guidance on assessment and interventions for vulnerable pupils including those with a special educational need.
- To provide psychological advice concerning pupils undergoing statutory assessment, within the time scales laid down by the SEND Code of Practice.
To provide an Educational Psychology Service to schools, according to according to a Service Level Agreement.
To offer advice and practical strategies to schools on issues relating to individuals or groups of pupils, and to take part in, or lead, training courses as required.
To provide an Educational Psychology Service to children and young people and their families, working in partnership with parents and carers, and taking full account of the “Voice of the Child” and a person centred approach.
- Qualifications: Qualified Educational Psychologist.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as an EP in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. HCPC Registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 2 – 5 days per week.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.