Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £21.72 - £21.72
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are looking for a temporary English and Maths Tutor to work with Newcastle City Councils Adult Learning Service. This position is initially for 6 weeks and is paying £21.72 per hour. This role involves working with 2 students, twice per week (4 hours per student = 8 hours in total). The sessions would be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons at 2 hours per slot.
In this role you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of Functional Skills English and Maths.
- Delivery of the Functional Skills English and/or Maths content to Level 2 plus possible delivery of GCSE Maths and/or English resit depending on experience.
- Effective interpretation of a range of initial assessment and diagnostic tools.
- Devising Learner Journeys/Action Plans taking into consideration various learning styles and individual learner needs.
- Developing schemes of work and lesson plans as well as contributing to the on-going creation and development of new and innovative training materials/resources
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience in a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 21 hours per week (approx).
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424 .