Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22467 - £33824
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Maths Teacher KS3 and 4
Permanent – January start
Seven are recruiting for an ambitious, highly effective and experienced Maths teacher to join a very successful, Ofsted rated “Outstanding” school based in Romford.
The successful candidate will be:
– An excellent practitioner who can enthuse and inspire.
– Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
– Able to demonstrate a proven track record of leading improvement.
– A role model and champion of learning.
– Clear-thinking and outward-looking.
– Dynamic, innovative and hardworking.
– A leader who can demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS record check.
You will be working alongside one of the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer some of the highest pay rates in the UK. Making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge If so, we look forward to hearing from you?
What else can you expect from Seven Education:
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven