Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22467 - £38633
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Maths Teacher | £Neg | Bedfordshire
We are looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Maths
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about Maths and develop pupils’ love of the subject
- Be an inspirational teacher with excellent subject knowledge
- Be committed to the promotion and delivery of outstanding teaching and learning Value every individual pupil and encourage them to fulfil their potential
- Be committed to raising achievement Be able to work well as part of a team Be well organised Have experience of teaching at all secondary key stages.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested, then please call and ask for the Education department.