Consultant: Linh Pook
Salary: £140 - £140
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are working with an established school in Halstead for a French and Spanish Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4, required for March until Easter.
We are looking for those who:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status/PGCE
- Have a DBS (Criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
- Be passionate about making a difference to student’s learning.
- Supportive and understanding of all students’ needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student’s learning in the classroom.
- Planning of the lesson and marking of student’s work.
- Someone who is flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.