Consultant: Linh Pook
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
***** NQT Media Studies Teacher! *****
Seven Education are working with a Secondary school, based in Romford who is looking for a NQT Media Studies Teacher to start in September.
The Secondary school based in Romford is looking for someone who has a real passion to inspire students. This Media Studies Teacher position involves pushing yourself to develop your teaching skills further, using the vast training and development material on offer to discover new techniques and practices which can only improve your teaching.
You must be able to:
- Plan, deliver and run Media Studies lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Become an integral part of a thriving Media Studies Department.
- Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
- Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
- Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
- Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
- Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
You MUST hold:
- Have a DBS (Criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
- Relevant qualifications – a degree along with the relevant teaching qualifications. (PGCE)
- NQT applications only
- Must be able to provide two good references; one from your tutor and one from your placement school are a requirement.
If this is for you – then contact us! Our dedicated consultants will contact you for discuss further the outline of this role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.