Consultant: Charlotte Steward
Salary: £17000 - £19000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Nursery Chef to work as a full-time member of staff within an established and popular day care nursery near Edenbridge, Kent. The role is to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a level 2 in food safety along with experience of food catering in a nursery or early years setting.
You will be expected to run the kitchen, providing nutritional meals and snacks for the children at the setting whilst adhering to food safety regulations alongside safeguarding policies.
- Take leadership of running and maintaining the nursery kitchen
- Menu planning, ensuring healthy and nutritional meals are provided as well as meeting any dietary requirements
- Be aware and have a full understanding of allergy management
- Purchasing and procurement of food and kitchen equipment alongside the management team
- Always ensure a high standard of hygiene in the kitchen
- Keep all kitchen records up to date
- Cater for around 70 children from 3 months to preschool ages
- Qualifications: Minimum level 2 food safety.
- Experience: Previous experience catering in a nursery or early years setting.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Starting as soon as possible, 51 weeks per year, full time, permanent.
- Pay: £17000 – £19000
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.