Consultant: Charlotte Steward
Salary: £28500 - £36000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Day Care Nursery Manager
Seven Education is looking for an outstanding Nursery Managers to work as a full time permanent member of staff within established and popular day care nursery in the Brixton area of London starting as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have a minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent, a management qualification (or higher) along with a minimum of 1 years managerial experience in a nursery setting. The Nursery are rated Ofsted “Good” and are looking for a dedicated manager with a proven track record of maintaining a good setting.
You will be expected to ensure the day to day operation of the nursery whilst ensuring all legislation, special needs measures, child protection and health and safety is being adhered to. You will also be involved in the monitoring and management of staff whilst continuously looking to improve practice.
- To ensure the day to day operation of the nursery is kept to high standard
- To ensure all legislation in relation to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To monitor and manage staff, continually improve practice and support the nursery team.
- Administration and finance of all nursery activities as directed by Head Office to manage budgets, and keep accurate records of staffing, payroll, banking, petty cash, fundraising and all other activities as requested. Issue of invoices and collection of fees, and meeting agreed targets.
- Undertake pastoral duties such as supporting children on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Communicate with parents and carers over children’s progress and participate in departmental meetings and training events.
- Liaise with other professionals when required, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent, a management qualification (or higher)
- Experience: At least 1 year experience in a Managerial role in a nursery setting.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: To start, Full time, permanent.
- Pay: £28,500 – £36000
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.