Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £28000 - £34000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Nursery Manager to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and Nursery & Pre-school in Stockport.
You will be expected to p rovide day care for babies and young children from birth to 5 years. Also lead an after school/holiday club.
- create a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- update parents and carers on children’s progress
- work with colleagues to meet children’s needs
- check equipment is in good condition
- recruiting staff
- supporting and developing the nursery team
- managing a budget
- arranging marketing materials
- maintaining records and creating management reports
- complying with environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- building relationships with relevant agencies, schools and childcare professionals
- attending training sessions both in and out of work time
- Qualifications: Level three in childcare as a minimum. A full and relevant Level 3 qualification in childcare and 2 years’ work experience with children within a management role. Supervisory experience is essential
- Experience: 2+ years managerial experience as a minimum
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.