Consultant: Marvin Isebor
Salary: £18000 - £18000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Nursery Nurse to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular nursery in Midlands.
As a Nursery Nurse working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training & development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your responsibilities as Nursery Nurse will include:
- To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area, in conjunction with other staff.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members.
- To attend out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parent’s evenings, summer fayre, Christmas party, etc.
- To be flexible within working practices of Nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled.
- Recording accidents in the accident book.
- Look upon the Nursery as a “whole”, where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children.
- Ensure child is collected by someone known to Nursery.
- Preparation and completion of activities to suite the child’s stage of development.
- To ensure mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing.
- Washing and changing children as required.
- Providing comfort and warmth to a poorly child.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
- To be aware of the high profile of the Nursery and to uphold its standards at all times.
- Qualifications: Level 2/ 3 in Childcare or Equivalent.
- Experience: 1+ in a Nursery Setting.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full-Time, Monday – Friday (40 hours p/w alternative shifts 07.30-16.30 / 09:00-18:00).
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.