Consultant: Corey Ward
Salary: £18000 - £21000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education are looking for Nursery practitioners to work as full time, permanent members of staff within beautiful, newly established day care nursery in the South East of London due to open in September. The ideal candidate will have a minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent and previous experience working with babies and knowledge of phonics is ideal. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have a strong history of commitment to join the team at the end of August. There are also room leadership opportunities for the right candidates.
You will be expected to ensure the day to day operation of the nursery whilst ensuring all legislation, special needs measures, child protection and health and safety is being adhered to.
- To ensure the day to day operation of the nursery is kept to high standard whilst maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Prepare and supervise activities ensuring that children are supported at all times.
- To ensure all legislation in relation to registration with regulatory bodies, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Undertake pastoral duties such as supporting children on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties, responsibility for cleanliness, health and safety through the nursery
- Communicate with parents and carers over children’s progress and participate in departmental meetings and training events.
- Undertake other duties as reasonably requested by the line manager
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 qualification (or higher) in childcare or equivalent
- Experience: Ideally at least 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: To start August, Full time, permanent. (40 hours per week)
- Pay: £18,000 – £21,500 (room leader responsibilities) Depending on experience
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role