Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £16000 - £20000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a nursery nurse to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular nursery in Upminster.
We are looking for enthusiastic & motivated people who are passionate about giving children the best start in life.
- Ensuring all children under our care feel engaged and supported
- Maintaining the highest standards when implementing safeguarding
- Ensuring the EYFS is implemented and applied to all learning
- To ensure our children have fun and a stimulating environment
- Promoting and upholding Health & Safety for children, staff and visitors
- Ensuring SEND is implemented, promoted and applied
- Making sure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied and adhered
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or 3 Childcare, Learning and Development (or an equivalent Early Years Qualification)
- Experience: 1+ year of experience as a nursery nurse in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.