Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £9 - £11.3
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Nursery Room Manager to work as a full-time permanent member of staff within established and popular day care nursery in the Cheam Prak, London area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent and previous experience in a nursery setting.
You will be expected to work as part of the management team to provide leadership and management to the staff whilst ensuring that the highest standard of care is provided to the children.
The hours of work are 40 hours per week spread over 5 days a week.
- Following care routines
- Complete planning, observations and next steps
- Complete learning journals, tracking documents, progress summaries and checks
- Providing activities including setting up and clearing away
- Being a key person
- Cleaning responsibilities
- Completing supervisions
- Managing practitioners and addressing issues
- Creating rota’s and systems such as whose turn it is to complete the planning or to clean up lunch
- Ensuring the room is the most effective in layout and resources as it can be to support development
- Dealing with parental concerns
- Supporting practitioners
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 qualification (or higher) in childcare or equivalent
- Experience: Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in a Nursery setting. and experience working as a room leader.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: To start as soon as possible, Full time, permanent (40 hours per week).
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role