Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £29664 - £40372
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual to fill a Qualified Nursery Teacher vacancy, in the Berkshire area.
As a Nursery Teacher you will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons to children in the early years of primary school. The vacancy is due to start in January on either a long term contract or a permanent position. The applicant must have up-to-date knowledge of Early Years teaching.
- To undertake the requirements of a Nursery Teacher.
- To plan work regularly with other members of staff.
- To work closely in a team with teachers and assistants.
- To stimulate and encourage pupils to achieve excellence in their work.
- To ensure that the children have a stimulating environment in which to work.
- To mark and assess pupils’ work in line with School and Departmental Policy and to record assessments in a clear and useful way.
- To ensure a high standard of display work on classroom boards at all times.
- To look after the well-being and pastoral needs of the children in your class.
- To communicate effectively and regularly with parents and other staff.
- To liaise with the Head Teacher where necessary.
- To keep the Head Teacher informed of any pupils who may be experiencing difficulties in your form.
- Qualifications: QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Experience: Early Years teaching.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, long term contract or permanent position.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nursery Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.