Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £26 - £36
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a PE Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular high school in Harrogate.
Raise achievement at GCSE and ‘A’ level * Develop our Learning and Teaching skills * Enhance the range of Memorable Experiences available to our students We are currently seeking to appoint a Teacher of PE with the ability to teacher either Philosophy and Ethics, Business Studies or French to join our successful team from September 2019. The successful applicant will be an inspirational forward thinker with a focus on developing exciting and engaging learning experiences and have a belief in our ‘can do’ culture where anything is possible.
- Set high expectations so that all students are inspired, motivated and challenged to reach their full potential, and in doing so meet their progress targets
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons that are aligned to the agreed curriculum and teach students the importance of physical activity while developing motor and fitness skills
- Contribute to the promotion of an active, healthy lifestyle and any related school-wide initiatives
- Facilitate lunchtime and after school extracurricular clubs.
- Facilitate and support school and external sporting events, fixtures, competitions and trips
- Use data to inform teaching and learning, identify areas for intervention and provide feedback to students, staff and families in order to promote progress and outcomes
- Manage behaviour effectively to create a safe, respectful and nurturing environment so that students can focus on learning
- Work collaboratively with colleagues as a committed team member, building successful, high performing teams
- Work with colleagues, students and families to develop a strong school community
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.